Sunday, September 7, 2008

WWE Unforgiven Video Replay 2008

I am looking for WWE Unforgiven 2008 Video and I think I'm not alone. I'd like to watch a replay of the Pay Per View event. If you know a place where we could watch a video of WWE Unforgiven 2008. A lot of people will surely appreciate it.

I will also try to find myself and I'll be posting what I find here.

Here are the match ups on WWE Unforgiven 2008

Here is the match ups on WWE Unforgiven. World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match: Champion CM Punk vs. Batista vs. JBL vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio.

WWE Championship Scramble Match: Champion Triple H vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Brian Kendrick

ECW Championship Scramble Match: Champion Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Finlay vs. The Miz

Unsanctioned Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

At the Great American Bash, Shawn suffered a career-ending eye injury at the hands of Jericho. Shawn tried to announce his retirement at SummerSlam, but that announcement resulted in Chris accidentally punching Shawn’s wife in the face and breaking her jaw.

World Tag Team Championship: Champions Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes vs. Cryme Time

Divas Championship: Champion Michelle McCool vs. Maryse

No comments:

Post a Comment